A two day workshop!
Dates: June 2nd & 3rd, 2018 October 6th & 7th, 2018
Time: 9:30am - 6:00pm
Snacks provided, lunch on your own
Where: Pathways to Wellness 3505 Cadillac Ave, Suite O-109 Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Call today: 714-432-9856
Class size is limited, pre-registration is required.
Presented By: Stephenie Champlin, LCSW & Regina Collins, MFT
“Bringing Baby Home has given us the knowledge and skills to cope constructively with the many changes brought about by the birth of our child. We now have tools and information to help us make this transition easier on everyone (our baby, our relationship…ourselves). Thank you!” -former Bringing Baby Home participant
Designed for both pregnant and new parents, the Bringing Baby Home Program will give you skills and information to recognize and cope successfully with the normal stressors of becoming a family.
This program teaches couples how to:
· Increase friendship in your relationship
· Deal effectively with conflict
· Involve Dad in infant care and parenting
· Improve the quality of parent-infant interaction
· Recognize the psychological and emotional needs of your child